Banner Metals Group was originally founded in 1921 as the Banner Die, Tool, and Stamping Company in a 12,000 square foot building in Columbus, Ohio. The company provided tools and dies to numerous industries. In 1943 the company began to produce metal stampings along with tools.

In 1999, the company completed the fifth addition and is now over 70,000 square feet. We also renamed the company to Banner Stamping Company to focus on the manufacture of precision metal stampings. We continued to add other services to our core business, such as tool and die design, build maintenance, fabrication, and welding.

In 2011, it was decided to rename the company to Banner Metals Group to better reflect the services we offer. Banner Metals Group is a diverse company comprised of different groups that support a common goal; to provide our Customers with world class service from design through delivery and everything in between.

Although our name has changed, our philosophies of honesty, integrity, and reliability that our Customers have depended on since 1921 remains unchanged.